Virginia Post-Licensing COURSE
Virginia Post-Licensing: Ethics and Standards of Conduct
Ethical real estate professionals who adhere to a high set of standards help to ensure confidence and stability in an uncertain marketplace. The Code of Ethics, a living document maintained by the National Association of REALTORS®, unites those devoted to raising the standards of professionalism and service in real estate. The three-hour Virginia Post-Licensing: Ethics and Standards of Conduct course reviews the Code of Ethics in spirit and language. Recent updates are highlighted and case studies clarify how the Code affects your everyday dealings.
In Virginia, new salespersons must complete eight post-licensing courses on state-approved topics, adding up to at least 30 hours of education. Virginia Post-Licensing: Ethics and Standards of Conduct is one of eight courses offered by The CE Shop to fulfill the state's post-licensing requirements.
Course highlights include:
- Tips for applying the NAR Code of Ethics' principles and guidelines to your practice.
- Advice on how to use the Code's Articles, Standards of Practice, and Case Interpretations to choose the appropriate actions in example ethical scenarios.
- A discussion about the importance of cooperating with other licensees.
- Videos providing point-by-point explanations of the Code.
- Examples and activities highlighting key ideas.
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement.