Vermont Continuing Education COURSE
Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
With more than 20 million veterans living in the United States today, real estate professionals can have a powerful and profound impact for those who served all while expanding their business in a patriotic way to an underserved market. Better serving our nation’s Veterans and military families purchase a home starts with one simple question.
Real estate professionals who ask “Did You Serve?” to every client can easily identify Veterans and service members. By doing so, they can open the doors of homeownership for Veterans and service members who may not have been able to purchase a home through other financing.
The Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans course is designed to empower real estate professionals to provide valuable support to veterans and military families by providing them with the knowledge and skills around understanding the VA home loan program and application process, and tools and strategies for finding and purchasing the perfect home for veterans.
Course highlights include:
- An overview of the military lifestyle, what it means to serve, and how best to communicate with those who served
- Tools and techniques for educating veterans on the benefits available to them
- Details around the VA home loan program benefits, qualifications, and process
- Strategies for identifying appropriate home options for Veterans and their families
- Overcoming of myths and misconceptions around VA lending
- Using the VA home loan program to overcome common loan challenges
Customers who register for the Did You Serve? Course may receive messaging from Did You Serve, LLC regarding a real estate certification opportunity developed alongside this course. To opt out of receiving these messages from Did You Serve, LLC or its parent company, Veterans United Home Loans, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.