Kansas Continuing Education COURSE
The Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate
The Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate provides a solid foundation for your understanding of commercial real estate. The course covers the need-to-know information on a broad range of commercial topics.
If you're an experienced residential licensee, a few of the fundamentals of commercial real estate will be familiar to you—the importance of location, for example. In many other regards, commercial differs sharply from residential real estate. You'll be working with executives, investors, and business owners in commercial real estate, individuals whose focus is squarely on the bottom line.
Equipped with the information and advice found in this course, you'll be well-prepared to grasp the more complex aspects of commercial real estate as you gain more experience in the industry.
Course highlights include:
- Definitions of key terms and concepts that apply to commercial real estate.
- A detailed explanation of how to identify and meet the various needs of your commercial real estate clients.
- An analysis of the main differences between commercial and residential real estate sales.
- An overview of the most common valuation methods for real estate and businesses.
- Tips on gathering the demographic and location-related details that clients need to make well-informed decisions.