Florida Post-Licensing COURSE
Florida Post-Licensing: Market Specialties
The Florida Post-Licensing: Market Specialties course introduces four market segments licensees are likely to encounter. This course will look at an assortment of topics designed to help you find success with all types of clients, including those who are environmentally conscious, struggling to afford housing, facing a short sale, or interested in real estate as an investment. This course is broken down into separate modules.
• Green Transactions look at how you can capitalize on the “green” trend by helping environmentally minded clients and customers find and list energy efficient, eco-friendly homes.
• Advocating for Short Sale Clients reviews distressed property transactions, the short sale process, and how you can best serve clients who are facing this situation.
• Assisting Low-Income and First Time Home Buyers takes a look at the affordable housing crisis and offers solutions to help those struggling to find affordable housing find homes and financing.
• Working with Real Estate Investors looks at recent and current market trends, and techniques for working with real estate investors to build lasting and mutually beneficial relationships.
Course highlights include:
- Requirements to officially call a property “green”
- Detailed information on “green” home features and appliances to point out in listings
- Simple ways to “green” up any listing in a matter of minutes
- Questions to ask clients who are considering the short sale option Tips for working with a lender’s representative on a short sale Process and timeline of a short sale transaction
- Creative living situations and creative financing options for buyers with credit issues and no or little down payment
- Criteria-based investing, including a downloadable Criteria Worksheet for future use with your investor clients
- Tips for protecting yourself should you choose to become a real estate investor